Female Hormone Profile
The Female Hormone Profile provides clinical direction for successful treatment of women with menstrual irregularities, difficulties with ovulation, functional infertility, pre-menstrual syndrome, menopause, osteoporosis, and other hormone related disorders. Once abnormal patterns are accurately detected, an effective, customized treatment plan can be developed to restore a patient's natural hormonal rhythms.
- Have you tried to conceive for a year without success?
- Have you skipped periods or missed three periods without becoming pregnant?
- Do you experience irritability, bloating, headaches, breast swelling, or mood swings in the week prior to menstruation?
- Are you presently going through menopause and experiencing the common symptoms of hot flashes, irregular menstrual cycles, or depression?
- Do you feel generally disinterested in sex?
- Is your menstrual cycle erratic from month to month?
If you answered yes to any of the following questions, you may want to call the office for a test kit.