Adrenocortex Stress Profile
How much stress can a body take?
A wide range of physical and emotional disorders have actually been linked to adrenal hormone imbalances. Now there's an easy way to find out whether these imbalances are affecting how you feel.
- Do you often feel weak and tired, for no apparent reason?
- Are you under chronic stress?
- Do you have trouble getting a night of restful sleep?
- Do you have low sex drive?
- Are you exposed to high noise levels?
- Are you feeling anxious or depressed?
- Do you have menstrual difficulties?
- Are you suffering from joint pain?
- Do you have an eating disorder?
- Have you recently gained or lost weight?
- Do you suffer from ulcers or irritable bowel syndrome?
- Do you have trouble with concentration, memory, or learning?
- Do you suffer from hypertension?
- Are you taking DHEA or pregnenolone supplements without the guidance of a trained physician?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be suffering from an over or under-reactive stress response by your adrenal hormones.
Call the office to see if this test is the right one for you.